Furnaces

Your home’s heating system accounts for 40% to 60% of your energy usage (depending on the type of system). With this in mind, choosing a new, high efficiency furnace could give you significant savings on your energy costs. Even if your older furnace is still running, it might be time to consider replacing it. With a standard-efficiency gas furnace only 60% of the heat generated actually heats your home, and the remaining 40% is lost. By comparison mid-efficiency furnaces lose about 20%, and high-efficiency furnaces lose less than 4%. You can see why upgrading your home heating system is a worthwhile investment.

Choosing a new furnace can be overwhelming. It is important to consider the size of your home, as well as your preferred quality/price ratio to find the right furnace system for your needs and budget. Premi-Air ClimateCare’s home comfort experts have all the necessary licenses, certification and experience to properly assess, install and service your new furnace unit. We will help you make an informed decision on what models and options are right for you.

Call Premi-Air today for more information about our services or to request a quote.